Please note that the process below only applies to MƒA Early Career and MƒA Master Teacher Fellowship applicants. For information about the renewing Master Teacher fellowship application process, please see the Application Checklist.
Step 1: Apply Online
- Enter your contact information and teaching history.
- Upload your academic transcripts and formal school observation report.
- Submit your most recent Praxis Exam score.
- Submit a writing prompt, responses to the lesson design task, and the names of three references.
Step 2: Finalist Interview Notification
- Select candidates will receive invitations to a finalist interview.
Step 3: Finalist Interviews
- Finalists will attend a full-day interview consisting of group and individual activities.
Step 4: Fellowship Decisions
- Decisions are issued via email.
Step 5: Fellowship Orientation
|Fellowship||Application Available||Final Praxis Exam Date||Written Application Deadline||Interview Notification||In-Person Interview Dates||Acceptance Notification|
|Early Career||Early January 2019||May 11||May 19||Mid-June||Jun
27 or 28*
|Beginning of July|
|Master Teacher||Early January 2019||Apr 13||Apr 22||Mid-May||Jun
1, 2, 8, or 9*
|End of June|
|Renewal Master Teacher||Early December 2018||N/A||Jan 15||Early February||Feb 11 - Mar 8
*Candidates will be assigned one of the interview dates above. Interviews will be conducted from 9:00AM - 5:00PM.
MƒA Early Career Fellowship
MƒA Master Teacher Fellowship (II, III, or IV)
**Only for internal candidates who are in their final year of a Master Teacher Fellowship.**