Please note that the process below only applies to Early Career and Master Teacher fellowship applicants. For information about the renewing Master Teacher fellowship application process, please see the Application Checklist.
Step 1: Apply Online
- Enter your contact information and teaching history.
- Upload your academic transcripts and formal school observation report.
- Submit your most recent Praxis Exam score.
- Submit a writing prompt, responses to the lesson design task, and the names of three references.
Step 2: Finalist Interview Notification
- Select candidates will receive invitations to a finalist interview.
Step 3: Finalist Interviews
- Finalists will attend a full-day interview, consisting of group and individual activities.
Step 4: Fellowship Decisions
- Decisions are issued via email.
Step 5: Fellowship Orientation
|Fellowship||Application Status||Final Praxis Exam Date||Written Application Deadline||Interview Notification||In-Person Interview Dates||Acceptance Notification|
|Early Career||Open||May 12||May 18||Jun 15||Jun
28 or 29*
|Beginning of July|
|Master Teacher||Open||Apr 14||Apr 20||May 18||Jun
9, 10, 16 or 17*
|End of June|
|Renewal Master Teacher||Open||N/A||Jan 16||Feb 7||Feb 12 - Mar 9
*Candidates will be assigned one of the interview dates above. Interviews will be conducted from 9:00AM - 5:00PM.
MƒA Early Career Fellowship
MƒA Master Teacher Fellowship (II, III, or IV)
**Only for internal candidates who are in their final year of a Master Teacher Fellowship.**