How it works
The MƒA Early Career Fellowship is a four-year fellowship designed to support new teachers, those with less than four years experience, to thrive in their profession. The fellowship follows a trajectory which provides MƒA Early Career Teachers with opportunities to participate in our community and course offerings which enhance their skills, knowledge, and leadership experience.
- MƒA Early Career Teachers delve deeply into the MƒA Course Catalog and increase their engagement with the greater MƒA community. MƒA Early Career Teachers will achieve this through workshop participation (a minimum of 7 per year), facilitation opportunities, and by taking on leadership roles at MƒA and beyond.
- Collaborate and communicate in MƒA’s private online community, the Small-World Network.
The MƒA Early Career Fellowship provides:
- $48,000 in stipends over four years to recognize participation in our community
- A dynamic community of STEM teachers building best practices
- Professional growth opportunities, including a wide range of high quality, STEM-focused, teacher-led courses throughout the school year
- Funding for conferences, travel, and materials
- An MƒA Master Teacher Mentor in the first year of fellowship