Thank you for your interest in the 2015 MƒA Early Career Fellowship, a fellowship for K-12 New York City public school teachers in the beginning years of their math or science teaching careers.
Am I eligible?
Candidates applying for the MƒA NY Early Career Fellowship are individuals who:
- Are in your first three years of teaching mathematics or science in grades K-12 in a New York City public or charter school OR are a recent graduate of an education training program and certified to teach K-12 mathematics or science in New York City (this is contingent upon being hired for the 2015-2016 school year).
- Hold state teaching certification, and spend at least 80 percent of your school schedule in mathematics or science instruction. (Elementary teachers must teach a daily period of math or science).
- Complete an online application by April 19, 2015. See the 2015 Application Checklist to view the application timeline and all its components.
- Competitive applicants will be invited to an in-person all-day interview either June 13 or 14.
- Final decisions will be sent by June 30.
- The program begins in August 2015.
If you would like to confirm your eligibility or ask any application-related questions before beginning, please click here to contact us.