Step 1: Apply Online
- Enter your personal information and teaching history.
- Upload your academic transcripts and formal school observation report.
- Submit your most recent Praxis Exam score.
- Submit a personal statement and the names of three references.
Step 2: Finalist Interview Notification
- Select candidates will receive invitations to a finalist interview.
Step 3: Finalist Interviews
- Finalists will attend a full-day interview, consisting of group and individual activities.
Step 4: Fellowship Decisions
- Decisions are issued via email.
Step 5: Fellowship Orientation
- Teachers who are awarded a fellowship, will begin their program with an orientation in August 2018.
|Fellowship||Application Launch Date||Final Praxis Exam Date||Written Application Deadline||Interview Notification||In-Person Interview Dates||Acceptance Notification|
|Early Career||Jan 10||May 12||May 18||Jun 15||Jun
28 & 29*
|Beginning of July|
|Master Teacher||Jan 10||Apr 14||Apr 20||May 18||Jun
9, 10, 16 & 17*
|End of June|
|Renewal Master Teacher||Dec 7||N/A||Jan 16||Feb 7||Feb 12 - Mar 9||Mid-March|
*Candidates will be assigned one of the interview dates above. Interviews will be conducted from 9:00AM - 5:00PM.
MƒA Early Career Fellowship
MƒA Master Teacher Fellowship
MƒA Master Teacher Fellowship (II, III, or IV)
**Only for internal candidates who are in their final year of a Master Teacher Fellowship.**